Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts
The next step in your journey to better health and fitness.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts gives users the benefit of a personal trainer in a box and will help them to stay on track to reach their fitness goals. Get inspired, get motivated and get active!
More Workouts features over 35 new exercises to create unlimited combinations of customizable exercise routines that target the upper and lower body, as well as cardio.
New to the EA SPORTS Active franchise will be an emphasis on abdominal exercises including curl ups, crunch and punches, as well as a warm up/cool down feature. An all-new presentation will bring users to the tropics and will immerse them in warm weather activities like waterskiing and paddle surfing. The product will also feature the Six-Week Challenge – another step in the journey towards better health and fitness with new daily workouts that ramp up in intensity each week.
• Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box— Similar to a personal trainer,
the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and
encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
• Six-Week Challenge—This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
• Full Body Circuit Workout Routines— The specially designed leg strap holds the Nunchuk while the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls. Leg Strap and Resistance Band sold separately.
• Warm up and Cool down— Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
• Abdominal Exercises—All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
• Personal Trainer to More Workouts—Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
• Track Your Journey—To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress – accounting for activities both in and outside of software – while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
• Workout Your Way—For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?