We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
The next step in your journey to better health and fitness.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts gives users the benefit of a personal trainer in a box and will help them to stay on track to reach their fitness goals. Get inspired, get motivated and get active!
More Workouts features over 35 new exercises to create unlimited combinations of customizable exercise routines that target the upper and lower body, as well as cardio.
New to the EA SPORTS Active franchise will be an emphasis on abdominal exercises including curl ups, crunch and punches, as well as a warm up/cool down feature. An all-new presentation will bring users to the tropics and will immerse them in warm weather activities like waterskiing and paddle surfing. The product will also feature the Six-Week Challenge – another step in the journey towards better health and fitness with new daily workouts that ramp up in intensity each week.
• Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box— Similar to a personal trainer,
the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and
encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
• Six-Week Challenge—This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
• Full Body Circuit Workout Routines— The specially designed leg strap holds the Nunchuk while the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls. Leg Strap and Resistance Band sold separately.
• Warm up and Cool down— Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
• Abdominal Exercises—All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
• Personal Trainer to More Workouts—Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
• Track Your Journey—To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress – accounting for activities both in and outside of software – while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
• Workout Your Way—For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.