We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 21, 2008
Play as a young vet, who has just opened their first animal clinic. Take care of your neighbors’ domesticated pets, as well as the local exotic baby animals. Diagnose, cure, observe and heal the animals to gain your clients’ confidence and respect. Uncover the mystery behind the animals’ illnesses. Investigate to find out if the local factory could be polluting the rivers and thus be causing the animals’ diseases. Face real challenges on the journey to becoming a great veterinarian, and possibly join one of the world’s most prestigious NGOs.
• More than 30 missions: travel around the world, heal endangered exotic
animals, or directly treat the animals in the clinic
• Use the Wii Remote to perform realistic actions: rescue, diagnose and treat more than 22 different species, including sea turtles, panthers, giraffes, panda bears, zebras, kangaroos, elephants and penguins
• Take care of your own baby tiger: feed it with a baby bottle, clean it, play ball and other games with it, and pay special attention to it so that it doesn’t get sick
• Multiplayer mode for two players
• Rescue animals in competitive mini-games:
• Saw a tree trunk in a limited amount of time to get to the injured animals inside
• Heal a turtle by replacing the turtle’s shell as quickly as possible
• Balance on a wood log to get to the other side of a river
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.