Available Now Coming Aug 25, 2008
Mario Super Sluggers
Batter Up, Super Sluggers!
Step up to the plate with Mario and friends. Make the intuitive Wii Remote controller your bat as you dominate the diamond with Mario, Luigi, Peach and the rest of the gang!
-- Simple, Active Controls: Rookies and veterans alike will be hittin' it home in no time. Simply swing the Wii Remote controller like a bat, or use a pitching motion to test your strike power from the mound!
-- Live the Dream: Show your face at the plate; play as your Mii!
-- Play Ball! ...With Friends: Up to four players can challenge one another on a single Wii console. Go nine innings or try one of the minigames - including a home run contest!
-- Stadium Mania: Select from nine unique stadiums - everything from an ice-filled castle to an urban cityscape! Many stadiums can be acccessed day or night, allowing double-headers under the lights!
Dust off your cleats! It's time to play ball!
Mario Super Sluggers is part of the Nintendo Selects family of games—great titles enjoyed by millions, now a great value at just $19.99 MSRP* each.
*MSRP: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
- System Wii
- Release Date Aug 25, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Sports
- DeveloperNAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?