We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 19, 2009
THE FIRST EVER YU-GI-OH! CARD DUELING RACE GAME!
A new era has dawned and Yu-Gi-Oh! returns with a fast paced twist on card dueling. Hot new duelists in Neo Domino City have taken card battling to the streets in a new motorsport called “Wheelie Breakers” that combines traditional card dueling with motorcycle racing. Climb upon your duel runner, summon magic monsters from your deck and battle opponents as you tear through race courses and city streets. Monsters use completely unique attack powers created just for the game to try and destroy other racers and keep them from completing the race. Battle your arch enemies for track supremacy in the first ever, card dueling wheel and deal.
• The first ever Yu-Gi-Oh! card dueling race game for Wii
• Characters and environments taken from the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series
• Strategic card battle for hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh! fans or an exciting arcade racer for casual gamers and racing aficionados alike
• Completely customizable decks filled with Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards and power ups unique only to the video game
• Summon over 100 monsters and creatures, with special powers and attacks during races
• Clear races to acquire new cards for your deck providing motorcycle upgrades and more advanced attack monsters
• Includes over 150 different Yu-Gi-Oh! cards complete with their own original effects
• Utilize the Wii Remote for the card dueling and the Nunchuk for the racing
• Includes 4 fun modes of play: Story Mode, Grand Prix Mode, Time Attack Mode and Competition Multiplayer Mode, with up to 4 friends in racing and dueling split screen
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.