We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 08, 2009
An arcade racing experience that’s accessible and fun for racers of all ages!
DiRT 2 features exciting action-sports attitude and takes players on a World Tour from Iceland to Japan, LA to London and beyond.
Designed from the ground up exclusively for Wii, DiRT 2 supports all major Wii compatible controller systems, including the Logitech steering wheel, and allows up to four friends and family to play together in split-screen, perfect for party race gaming. Featuring a killer line up of officially licensed rally and off-road vehicles, players take on a range of different disciplines set over 40 events at nine global locations including Rally, Raid, and Rallycross - with impressive visuals, big event atmosphere and rewarding handling.
• DiRT 2 - a new breed of brilliant off-road racing. Taking
the very best of real-world off-road racing as its inspiration, DiRT 2
mixes adrenaline-charged, contemporary action-sports event atmosphere
with sublime racing to deliver a stunning arcade experience on Wii.
• Take it on tour! DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour to compete in over 40 exhilarating events set in diverse and challenging real-world environments. From arena events set at the iconic Battersea power station in London and races set in exotic locations like Iceland, Japan and Ethiopia, the world becomes the player’s off-road playground.
• Race the world’s hottest off-road vehicles. Players get behind the wheel of best-in-breed vehicles like the Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Nissan 350z, Hummer H3.
• Conquer traditional game modes and new challenges. DiRT 2’s extensive career mode include both circuit and point to point racing, and is complimented by an arcade mode for instant race thrills and a challenge mode featuring 20 trials, where players are rewarded for performing jumps, power sliding and high speed runs.
• Perfect for party play, DiRT 2 delivers accessible 4 player split-screen head-to-head play.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.