New International Track & Field
The classic sporting game series of Track & Field celebrates its’ 25th Anniversary by coming to the Nintendo DS. All the excitement and fun of the original titles is brought up to date with a bright and stylish new look, loads more events and online play.
The hyper-addictive gameplay was developed to take full advantage of the touch screen and stylus, thus providing gamers with a unique experience on the DS. Players can either dip into single events or take on the challenge of the sporting career mode. Test your skills against the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connect and see if you have what it takes to become the best in the world. Going beyond mere online play New International Track and Field features online tournaments, and worldwide rankings.
- More than 20 athletic challenges, including 100 meter sprint, high jump, archery, pole vaulting, and javelin
- 15+ characters that are both original to the game and fan favorite Konami characters
- 6 of Konami character have a Challenge Event that will test your skills in unique and entertaining ways
- Customize you athlete with new costumes, and other cool items
- Voice Boost – Use the microphone on the DS to give your character a boost by shouting words of encouragement. The louder you are, the bigger the boost!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.