We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 2011
Raise Your Monster To Be the Ultimate Weapon!
A group of nasty kids have snuck into a secret world inhabited by monsters and enslaved them as their pets. This ragtag pack of kids is using the monsters to do all sorts of selfish, destructive things that will ultimately result in the downfall of the Monster World. That is, until little Ellie discovers the Monster World and befriends a mysterious young monster named Chomp. This dynamic duo sets out on a fantastic adventure where our Monster Tale begins....
• Developer Pedigree: From the key leads of the critically acclaimed DS
game Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (IGN’s Platform Game of
• Genre Mash-Up: Platform adventure on the top screen mixed with a deep pet raising game on the Touch Screen.
• Raise & Evolve Chomp: Train your monster companion in the Touch Screen Pet Sanctuary. Give Chomp food, equipment and toys so that it grows, evolves and gains new abilities to assist Ellie’s adventure. Chomp has approximately 30 unique forms with different attributes and abilities including attacks, shields, bombs, and bounces, among others. Chomp’s abilities are directly related to how you raise him so nurture him with the utmost care.
• Chomp Will Do Your Bidding: Ellie can summon Chomp from the bottom screen to the top screen at any time. Use Chomp to help fight enemies and leverage his abilities to access new areas.
• Explore Monstrous Worlds: Battle through 5 non-linear worlds and face off against a menacing kid-monster duo at the end of each. A Wicked Treehouse, Monster Nightclub, Ancient Ruins and even a Monster Express Train await you and your monster friend.
• Pamper Your Pet: Collect money throughout the game then use those earnings to shop for food, toys or equipment for your monster pet. How you use Chomp in battle and what items you give it--including weapons, pick-ups and power-ups--affect how it evolves. Defeated enemies may even drop items that Ellie can pick up to use for Chomp later on.
• Pump Ellie Up: Apply earnings toward new abilities or stat enhancements for Ellie to make her a more formidable fighter.
• Epic Battles: Go head to head with giant boss monsters and their kid-king masters! String together devastating combos and throw down some super attacks to get the upper hand.
• Conquer Thy Enemy: A myriad of inspired enemies await defeat. They fly, burrow, rocket, jump, teleport, crush and much more in lots of devious and challenging ways.
• Acquire Runes: Defeat certain boss characters or discover hidden areas to earn runes as you play. Gain permanent upgrades to give Ellie additional abilities like dash, roll and wall jump to aid her on the adventure.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.