Available Now Coming Jun 25, 2007
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Bring Your Battles to the Big Screen!
Pokémon Battle Revolution takes place on an island called Pokétopia, where your goal is to battle your way through challenging Colosseums to become the Pokétopia Master. Pokémon Battle Revolution is the first Wii / Nintendo DS linked title, which means that you can transfer your Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl wirelessly and watch them battle in full 3D!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Grab a Rental Pass, customize your Trainer, and battle your way to the rank of Pokétopia Master.
- Compete against friends across the country using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!
- Transfer the Pokémon you've raised in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl and watch them battle on the big screen!
- Battle against up to three other friends with Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl while using your Nintendo DS as a controller.
Pokémon Battle Revolution features three main modes of play: Colosseum Battle Mode, DS Battle Mode, and Wi-Fi Battle Mode. In Colosseum Battle Mode, your goal is to battle your way through a series of Colosseums, each with its own set of rules and challenges.
In DS Battle Mode, two to four players can get together to watch their Pokémon battle on the big screen while using their Nintendo DS systems as controllers. To participate in this mode, each player will need his or her own Nintendo DS and copy of Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl.
Things get really interesting in Wi-Fi Battle Mode, which allows you to battle your friends over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection using Friend Codes. You can also square off against Trainers from around the world using Pokémon Battle Revolution's Wi-Fi Rank system, which pits you against Trainers that have skill levels similar to your own.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 25, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Role-Playing, Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?