We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 19, 2009
The High-Energy Action-Puzzle Game for Everyone!
Get ready for even more blox-busting action with BOOM BLOX Bash Party for Wii, the sequel to the critically-acclaimed BOOM BLOX game for Wii. Developed by EA in collaboration with director and producer Steven Spielberg, BOOM BLOX Bash Party takes destruction to new heights, providing the ultimate social gaming experience! BOOM BLOX Bash Party will get your party started with new Versus, Co-Op and Team Play challenges - twice as many multiplayer challenges as the original BOOM BLOX.
From the depths of the sea to the far reaches of outer space, BOOM BLOX Bash Party features more than 400 completely new levels! Explore exciting new themed worlds with unique physics and dramatic visuals. Create chaos, watching puzzles and explosions unfold, while drifting under water, or floating in zero gravity!
• More than 400 new blox-busting levels – All-new explosive puzzle action builds upon your BOOM BLOX favorites while delivering tons of levels to explore, conquer and remix!
• The Ultimate Party Experience – More multiplayer action than ever before! Play crazy new levels with or against friends in cooperative, competitive and the all-new team-based action!
• Spectacular New Worlds – Beautiful themed worlds take you from mysterious planets to pirate coves and beyond! Battle giant squids or bash alien spaceships as you explore these stunning new environments.
• New Blox! New Shapes! New Tools! – From Cylinders and Paint Blox to the Virus Ball and the Slingshot, you won’t believe all the new ways to create chaos!
• Wacky New Characters – Now the all-new cast of characters are part of the destruction! Throw, grab and launch characters for fun, or use them as part of your strategy!
• New Rewards System – Collect Boom Bux throughout the game as you
complete levels, then spend them jump ahead unlocking new levels and
features you can’t wait to play!
• Content Available Online – Connect your Wii to the Internet and download new levels quickly and easily.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.