We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 26, 2008
NARUTO: Ninja Destiny brings 3D NARUTO fighting to the Nintendo DS™ for the very first time. Featuring scenes, characters, and storylines from up to the 140th episode of VIZ Media’s hit TV series SHONEN JUMP™ NARUTO, the game improves upon the Japanese original version with additional characters, content, and a much-improved frame rate. Aspiring ninjas can unleash powerful jutsu and take advantage of items to brawl their way to victory against 16 different characters. Dual-screen combat will allow fierce battles to unfold on the top screen while special power ups can be strategically unleashed by using the Touch Screen for fast, frenetic action. Easy to pick-up and hard to master, players can endeavor to become a proficient ninja master by chaining together a string of deadly combos. NARUTO: Ninja Destiny offers an intense single-player story and versus mode, along with multiplayer combat in wireless battles.
• Most advanced 3-D fighter for the Nintendo DS – Players can play as their favorite ninja and compete in head-to-head battles to deplete opponents’ health with kicks, punches and combinations.
• 16 Characters – Game characters include Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Neji, Rock Lee, Might Guy, Shikamaru, Itachi, and Nine-Tailed Naruto.
• Unique power-up system – 15 different power ups are thumbed using the DS’ touch capabilities to replenish health or chakra, prevent the enemy from executing jutsu, increase attack power and more!
• Multiple game modes – Players can play in story mode, multi-player or battle a friend in versus mode.
• Wireless two-player action – Wireless multiplayer allows two players to compete against one another.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.