Available Now Coming Apr 25, 2014
NES Remix 2
Take on rapid-fire challenges from classic NES™ games remixed with mind-bending twists.
Play as Link™ while running from Boos, nab coins as Kirby™ in Super Mario Bros., and much more! We’re talking epic gameplay set pieces from the likes of Kid Icarus™, Metroid™, Super Mario Bros.™ 2, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link™—the list goes on!
Tackle the best parts of beloved retro games like Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream and Super Mario Bros. 3 while sharing videos of your greatest feats in the NES Remix Miiverse™ community.* NES Remix 2 also features two exciting new modes. Super Luigi Bros. stars our nervous hero, Luigi™, and dares players to beat each level of the original Super Mario Bros. backward! The other new mode has you trying for high scores in three rapid-fire levels from different NES games, using a scoring system inspired by the 1990 Nintendo World Championships.
- Conquer redesigned and twist-filled 8-bit challenges
- Features snippets of a dozen more 8-bit Nintendo games
- Replay stages to improve times and unlock more challenges
- Take on two new modes: Championship Mode** and Super Luigi Bros.
- Share your accomplishments with Miiverse™ online communities*
*Broadband Internet access required for online features. Learn more at support.nintendo.com.
**The first NES Remix game is required to play this mode.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Apr 25, 2014
- No. of Players 2 players alternating
- Category Action, Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?