Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Pier Solar is a story-based RPG about the journey of three young heroes from the town of Reja. In this prospered and peaceful town, there live three best friends: Hoston, Alina and Edessot. Young and curious, they want to go on a herb-seeking quest to help cure Hoston's father's mysterious illness. Little do they know... it will be the beginning of their lifetime journey where they will learn the true meaning of friendship and the thrill of adventure.
This journey will demand their courage and wisdom to solve a long-lost mystery while they face the forces of destruction dispatched by an evil man who is trying to change the world for his own good. Through this escapade, they will be reborn as great heroes to protect the universe from a mistaken purpose...
- 100% Original RPG: Pier Solar was developed from the ground up. An original world, storyline, soundtrack, characters, enemies, and battle style. No ports, translations or copying from any other game - it's all fresh! The first original 16-bit RPG to do this in over a decade.
- Massive World to Explore: Pier Solar has 50+ hours of gameplay, over 300 locations, nearly 500 unique treasure chests, and over 800 NPCs.
- Director's Cut: The new director's cut includes an expanded story with new locations and challenges that couldn't fit on its original Sega Genesis/Mega Drive release.
- Epic Battle Tactics: An innovative battle system puts you in control of up to five characters and includes in-depth strategic moves such as counter-attacks and a special strategy called Gather, which stores energy to unleash even more powerful moves and spells.
- Translated in 6 Languages: Pier Solar is translated in 6 languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German.
- An Original Soundtrack: A beautiful soundtrack written just for Pier Solar embodies everything great about a classic retro soundtrack.
- There Are Surprises: Many other surprises and secrets are packed in - including hidden areas and mini-games.