We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 14, 2008
READY TO BECOME A ROCK GOD?
Perform the guitar and drum tracks of the most popular worldwide hits on your Nintendo DS and live a most explosive musical experience. Guitar Rock Tour features solo and multiplayer modes where beginners can have loads of fun right from the start and fans of music games can discover plenty of nuances. Without any musical knowledge, learn how to quickly master the basic controls of each instrument by using the Nintendo DS's Touch Screen or buttons and kick off your career as a rock star. Keep your cool in front of a hyped-up crowd and follow the beat so the guitar (or the drums, depending on your choice of instruments) is synchronized with the other instruments in the band and you'll get the rush of playing like a rock god.
• Play guitar and drums in 4 game modes using the Nintendo DS stylus or
• Treat your ears to a track list loaded with worldwide hits like - Beat It, In the Shadow, Girlfriend, Message in a Bottle, What's My Age Again, Rock You like a Hurricane, Smoke on the Water, Underclass Hero, You Really Got Me, The River, If Everyone Cared, Who Knew, and more
• A game full of surprises that will challenge all players, from beginners to pros of the musical game genre
• An intense multiplayer mode to challenge your friends on the same instrument or bring together a band in cooperative mode
• A roller-coaster career mode that takes you from a small garage to the biggest stadiums
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.