We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 19, 2006
Unleash the wrath of the big rigs and rip up turf all across the planet.
Get ready to pilot the world's most powerful trucks and go head-to-head in pulse-pounding off-road competitions all over the world. Whether you're grinding through the desert of Egypt, crunching up snowy mountains in Russia, or smashing up trees in California to make the ride a little bumpier for the guy behind you, keep your eyes on the prize: the cash you earn on the circuit goes to customize your trucks and build up your ultimate Monster machine.
• Super-accessible gameplay with the Wii Remote controller: Perform
spectacular stunts, jump and race with your powerful Monsters
• Customize your machine: Personalize your truck's appearance with sweet paint jobs and decals and soup up its performance by maxing out its speed, jumping and destruction capabilities
• Money makes the wheels go round: Win races, unleash spectacular stunts and jumps, and demolish everything in sight to win cash and upgrade your Monster truck to the ultimate stomping machine
• Test your skills on 40 tracks: Tear through 40 Monster events in the hairiest off-road circuits your tires have ever seen
• Show the world what you're made of: Smoke the competition as you blaze through exciting new locations all over the world, such as Egypt, Moscow, Barcelona, San Francisco, South Dakota and more
• Dominate in every mode: Master your tricks in Quick Race mode as you taste all of the thrills, spills, twists and rolls of Monster Truck racing. Then turn up the heat in Single Race or Monster League Championship mode and leave your opponents choking
• Challenge friends to multiplayer: Demolish friends in four-player split-screen races or crush their hopes of domination in four intense new minigames.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.