We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jan 12, 2010
Invite your friends to the coolest sleepover party ever!
Invite your friends to the coolest sleepover party ever with Sleepover Party on Wii! Sleepover Party is the interactive video game that lets you plan and host fun-filled overnight parties with your best friends. With the help of your virtual hostess Aimee, you can plan your party, choose your party theme, build your guest list, create shopping lists, and more. Then have a blast at your very own sleepover party as you play a variety of fun games and activities.
The Essential Sleepover Planning Tool:
• Virtual Hostess – With the help of Aimee, you’ll be able to plan all the details of your party and have fun at the same time.
• Choose a fun theme for your party including: Hollywood, Beach, Birthday, Halloween, Fashion, Winter, and more.
• Create shopping lists for decorations, food, make-up, and more.
• Customize your party schedule with the things that you and your friends want to do
Fun party games on your Wii:
• Fortune Teller: Find the stars in the crystal ball and uncover them to reveal a prediction.
• Copy the Host: Pick up the Wii Remote and mimic Aimee’s dance moves and actions.
• Burst Balloons: Race to inflate and burst balloons before time runs out!
• And More!
Wii Balance Board Games:
• Balance the Tray:
Prevent items from dropping off the tray by putting your weight to the right or the left
• Avoid the Pie:
Avoid the pies Aimee fires at you.
Fun Off-screen Activities:
Aimee guides you and your guests through tons of fun activities including:
• The Hollywood Look: Give each other a glamorous makeover.
• Friendship Bracelets: Discover how to make friendship bracelets in various styles.
• Blind Drawing: Choose a judge who will pick the best drawing among the other, blinded players.
• Beauty Face Masks: Prepare various facemasks based on instructions and ingredients lists provided by Aimee.
• Cookie Decorating: Decorate cookies in various cool patterns with icing pens, cake decorations, and sweets.
• Dance-Off: Players take turns adding new dance moves to create a routine.
• And Much, Much More!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.