We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 24, 2009
FITNESS THAT’S FUN AND FOCUSED ON YOU
Developed in collaboration with fitness experts, Your Shape personalizes a fitness program to your body type, goals and schedule.
The game comes with a motion-tracking camera in the package. Plug the camera into your Wii and you’re ready to go! The camera scans your body so your every move can be detected and guided.
Jenny McCarthy is your in-game workout buddy – she will motivate, inspire, and guide you as you work to reach your goals, while keeping things fun (and funny) along the way. Since the game detects your movements, Jenny can coach you as you work out to ensure you’re doing the exercises correctly.
Fitness has never been this personalized or this much fun!
• Personalized to You: First, you take a fitness test so
the game knows your current fitness level. Then, you tell the game what
you’re trying to achieve (slimming your stomach, strengthening your
arms, etc.). Based on that, the game designs a program specifically for
you based on your fitness level, goals and schedule.
• Constant Guidance to Ensure You’re Doing the Exercises Correctly: The camera projects your image onto your TV next to your in-game workout buddy, Jenny McCarthy. Jenny is in the game, motivating you and coaching you to success. The camera tracks your movements so Jenny can tell you what you’re doing right and correct any mistakes. That way you know you’re not wasting time.
• Exercise Controller-Free: The camera sees you, so it works without requiring any additional hardware, leaving your hands free to focus on the exercises.
• Fun and Motivational: Jenny McCarthy is your workout buddy - always by your side, entertaining and inspiring you. As you exercise, the game regularly displays how many calories you’re burning and your accuracy percentage so you can always strive to beat your high score!
• More Exercises Than Any Other Game: More than 400 exercises ensures that your routine is working to meet your goals Plus, you’ll never do the same workout twice
• Compatible With Your Own Fitness Equipment: The game works without requiring any extra equipment, but if you have free weights, a balance ball, a step bench and/or a heart rate monitor, Jenny will include them in your personalized routine
• Challenge Yourself: Test your fitness level with the physical challenge, a test designed as a check-in for you to see how much your fitness level has improved. Take it any time!
• Play in English, Spanish or French
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.