We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 28, 2009
Fast-paced top-down racer for 1 to 8 players.
Driift Mania is the ultimate top-down multiplayer racing experience! Challenge your friends in fast and exciting races and some totally crazy game modes! You will need to adapt your driving skills to the different racing environments if you want to succeed!
• Fast-paced top-down racer for 1 to 8 players.
• Choose from 32 different vehicles in 4 categories (small, medium, heavy, special).
• 12 different tracks and 3 arenas based on 4 themed environments (city, hills, snow, oasis).
• 7 game modes including traditional single-player, team race and multiplayer championship as well as crazy modes like VIP, Meteorite, Cold Potato and Contamination.
• Play using any combination of Wii Remote controllers, Nunchuks and Classic Controllers.
• Fun cartoon-style graphics.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.