We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 22, 2010
A cool electric guitar in your pocket! Distortion, Flanger, Delay,
Vibrato, Solo and so many more effects! Try it!
A cool electric guitar in your pocket! Transform your Nintendo DSi system into an incredible electric guitar and your stylus into a pick. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to play your favorite songs, even if music isn't your thing!
* Pedals: Distortion, Flanger & Delay
- Free organization and real sound outcome
- Individually activated
- 3 adjustment parameters
- Real-time sound representation
* Advanced Play Screen
- Great for melodies, arpeggios & chord variations
- "Solo" function, limits the sound to the last string played
- 1 octave transposition function
- 7 transposition of a note for each string
* 32 definable chords on the Control Pad
* +950 chords
* 32 different kind of chords with up to 6 variations
* Graphic & sound representation of the chords
* Intensity detection while strumming
* Chord Lock
* Palm Mute
* Realistic playing sound effects
* Save up to 10 sessions (chords & pedals)
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.