We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 05, 2007
This is my rifle, this is my stylus.
The signature Call of Duty chaos of battle is coming to Nintendo DS for the first time in a modern day first-person action experience packed with intense sights, sounds, and gameplay.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the Nintendo DS delivers an arsenal of modern weaponry, arming you with precision controls and touch screen capabilities for battle across the world's most dangerous hotspots. In an unfolding story that parallels the epic, high-octane PC and next generation console Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the Nintendo DS title enlists players as U.S. and coalition forces against a rogue enemy. Here, the action rages from land to the skies in all-out combat that threatens the world.
• Nintendo DS Touch Screen and Stylus — Intuitive stylus-based movement
controls allows unique ways to construct explosive devices, disarm
traps, and perform hand-to-hand combat.
• Diversity of Gameplay — Delivering a variety of combat, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare chalenges you with with multiple scenarios.
• Experience mobilization as you fast-rope from helicopters, engage hostile forces from an aerial gunship, and experience the ferocity of building-to-building fighting.
• Instant Action — Featuring the signature Call of Duty intensity, the Nintendo DS title delivers an Instant Action mode allowing players to quickly access previously completed missions.
• Multiplayer Support — Using wireless local area network, up to four players quickly ease into the visceral action of modern warfare combat.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.