Available Now Coming May 22, 2007
The New York Times Crosswords
What's an eight-letter word that begins with 'N,' ends with 'endo' and delivers tons of fun?
The New York Times Crosswords is surprisingly easy to play on the DS,
contrary to what you might think with such a text-heavy puzzle that
normally requires a large playing area. The game is made easy by handy
zoom functions that allow you to see the entire puzzle at once or zoom
in to individual clues. Once you solve a clue, placing the letters is
also easy since you can input letters by writing them with the stylus or
by typing them on an on-screen keyboard. Handwriting recognition is very
good. Figuring out what words to play is tough, of course, but there’s a
hint feature when you’re stuck that will give you a boost.
Tackle the weekly puzzles (simple puzzles that begin on Monday and become progressively difficult over the course of the week) and gang up with four friends and compete or cooperate wirelessly.
- Wireless cooperative and competitive play
- More than 1,000 crossword puzzles
- Use the stylus or touch screen keyboard
- Puzzle Me Quick mode
- Puzzle Week for extended play
- Challenge mode
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 22, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Puzzles
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?