Available Now Coming Jun 30, 2011
Big Town Shoot Out
The ultimate cowboy gun game for 1-4 players.
Howdy, partner, and welcome to Big Town Shoot Out. If you’re a sharpshooter with an itchy trigger finger, you’ve come to the right place.
Big Town Shoot Out will take you through 40 increasingly challenging stages, across 10 zones and 10 different game types, all playable by up to four players simultaneously (additionally accessories required and are sold separately). Are you cowboy enough to make it through? As my old pa used to say, risk everything, fear nothing and have no regrets. It may not be the easy way, but it’s the cowboy way.
Game types include: Train Trouble, Saloon, Windmill, Ranch, Mine, Street Scene, Boot Hill Cemetery, Outlaw Camp, Western Diorama and Turning Cards.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 30, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Shooter, Multiplayer
- PublisherPerformance Designed Products
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?