Available Now Coming May 14, 2010
Piourette into the world’s next dance superstar!
Millions of girls grow up with dance, learning a particular style in the studio and then applying their newfound skill onstage at a recital. Dance Sensation! combines both the training and performance aspects of dance into one game that young girls can play within their living room. Create and customize your own dancer as you learn 4 different dance styles, or compete against a friend to see whose routine is better! Use your Wii Remote and Nunchuk to mimic the dance moves on screen and dazzle the crowd. Dance Sensation! lets every little girl live out their dancing fantasy on their living room stage.
• Learn 4 different dance styles - Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet and Latin -
each with a progressively complex set of over 40 real steps
• Enjoy licensed music from Demi Lovato, Hilary Duff, Corbin Bleu and many more! Also includes music across each genre in step with the styles of dance
• Perform in diverse venues that progress from local malls to exotic retreats!
• Rhythmic interactive dance control lets you move your dancer to the music using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
• Wii MotionPlus support adds improved motion-based play
• Customize your dancer! Choose from a variety of unlockable hairstyles and costumes before the big performance
• Record and share your dance performances and custom dances with your friends
• Choreograph your own custom dance routines in Dance Workshop Mode
• Experience multiplayer with a friend in 3 different modes where you can compete head-to-head, mimic each other’s moves or work together to dance in sync
- System Wii
- Release Date May 14, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Music, Rhythm
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?