Available Now Coming Jun 29, 2010
The Last Airbender
DISCOVER YOUR BENDING POWERS
"The Last Airbender” is the official video game of the highly anticipated summer live action adventure film by M. Night Shyamalan. The game follows the climax of the movie from the perspective of the antagonist Prince Zuko, exiled prince of the Fire Nation, who embarks on an epic journey to capture the Avatar, a young boy named Aang, in order to regain his father’s honor. Players immerse themselves in an incredible interactive world as Aang, Zuko and the Blue Spirit – participating in epic battles, hand-to-hand combat and various challenges throughout the game discovering and mastering amazing Firebending and Airbending abilities.
Become Aang, Zuko & The Blue Spirit – As Zuko, use destructive Firebending fireballs , bombs and more to battle for power. As Aang, use amazing Airbending powers such as air walls and blasts to manipulate the environment and control the elements. As the Blue Spirit, Zuko’s Ninja alter ego, defeat your foes using stealth maneuvers and unique weapons.
Discover Your Bending Powers - Players utilize the stylus to bend fire and air as they combat, destroy, battle and maneuver through the mystical Avatar universe.
Action-Packed Levels – Journey through 14 levels of dynamic game play and 3 intense boss battles to a climatic ending.
Exclusive Character Powers – Playing as Aang, players can bend water and use Aang’s glider to escape and maneuver. Playing as Zuko and the Blue Spirit, players use dodge rolls, slash attacks, and parkour abilities to avoid and stun enemies.
Nintendo DSi Feature – The Bender Detector - Shoot a photo and discover what type of bender you and your friends are.
The Movie Experience Plus More – dynamic physics and graphics bring the movie experience to life like never before. To add further depth and uniqueness, the game not only follows the climax of the movie from Prince Zuko’s perspective utilizing special telekinesis fire bending powers but also takes the player to exclusive in-game environments.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 29, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
- DeveloperHalfBrick Studioes
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?