Available Now Coming Apr 17, 2007
The non-stop puzzle action of Bust-A-Move is now on your Nintendo Wii! Old favorites Bub and Bob return with some new friends and game modes designed to take advantage of your Wii Remote. Face an all angle assault of bubbles in Shooting Mode, play up to 7 friends in VS. Mode, test your endurance in Endless Mode, or enjoy the classic Puzzle Mode from previous iterations of the franchise. If you're just discovering the challenging puzzle action, or are a returning expert bubble launcher, you'll be sure to find loads of bubble bursting fun in Bust-A-Move Bash!
- Four game modes: Puzzle, Endless, Vs. and the brand new Shooting Mode
- Vs. Mode supports up to 8 players simultaneously!
- Master 500 levels in 5 Puzzle Mode areas
- 10 different playable characters including franchise favorites Bub and Bob plus many new additions
- Use both the Wii Remote, Nunchuk or Classic controller to hit bubbles coming from all directions in Shooting Mode
- New "Hyper" option speeds up gameplay while the "Slip" option lets you connect your fired bubbles to similar colors even if your aim is off
- Gallery Mode lets players access in-game artwork
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?