Ace Attorney INVESTIGATIONS: Miles Edgeworth
The Ace Attorney series moves from the courtroom to the crime scene.
Ace Attorney INVESTIGATIONS: Miles Edgeworth takes the Ace Attorney series from the courtroom to the crime scene, leaving the legal battle behind while bringing the action to various crime scenes.
This time around, the player takes on the role of famed prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a memorable rival of charismatic legal eagle Phoenix Wright. Edgeworth actively investigates crime scenes in order to pursue the truth behind each case. By solving the challenging puzzles presented him, Edgeworth will work with the police to bring criminals to justice.
Users will be able to directly control the character avatar’s movement on the scene with the arrow key or touch screen and investigate the crime scenes freely. If, during the course of an investigation, users find contradictions, they will be able to obtain new information by presenting decisive evidence. In some cases, users will identify clues and conduct examinations of material witnesses. On these occasions, users will have to uncover the truth behind the crimes using collected information, the evidence, and logic.
- Starring Miles Edgeworth, the popular rival of attorney Phoenix Wright
- Game play moves out of the courtroom and onto the crime scene
- New investigative style using the Nintendo DS stylus to uncover evidence
- Several unique cases to solve with over 15 hours of game play
- New technique, such as “logic” mode assists you in uncovering the crime
- Unique dialog trees and interrogation techniques let you question witnesses to discover the truth"