Available Now Coming Oct 28, 2008
Disney TH!NK Fast
Challenge your family to Disney’s ultimate trivia showdown!
TH!NK You’re Fast? TH!NK Again! It’s the ultimate trivia showdown that puts your family to the test. Play as a classic Disney character in a game-show style quiz game hosted by the Genie. Prove your smarts with over 5,000 Disney trivia and general knowledge questions. Show off your speed in the mini-games and fastest-finger game rounds. It’s easy and fun to play for the entire family!
- Over 15 unique rounds of game play
- Be entertained by the Genie and special guests including Stitch, Timon, and Sebastian
- Fun for players of all ages with the unique visual answer system
- Play as a classic Disney character—Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and more
- Pick from four locations to set your game – Lilo and Stitch, Lion King and more
- Play with up to 4 people using Wii Remotes or a combination of Wii Remotes and Nunchuks
- Customize your game and pick your favorite rounds to play
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 28, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Trivia, Mental Training, Puzzles
- PublisherDisney Interactive
- DeveloperMagenta Software
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?