We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Coming October 2009
Join Jill on a delicious new adventure as she travels through time to rescue her wedding guests!
As Jill Evans nervously prepares for her big wedding day, disaster strikes when a mysterious ‘timebender’ crashes to the floor. As her friends and family rush to pick up the shattered pieces, her loved ones suddenly vanish. Now, in order to rescue them and get back before the ceremony begins, Jill must travel through time and work her cake-making magic on everyone she meets in this all-new adventure based on the best-selling series.
• Master 84 new levels of cake-baking craziness!
• Travel to 6 different bakery environments including the Jurassic Period, Medieval England and the Future. Each environment has its own unique cake styles.
• Customize Jill’s bakeries with 50 unique kitchen upgrades: Ovens, Shoes, Frosters, Display Stands, Microwaves, TVs, Toppers and Frosterators. New upgrades include the Fridge and Hot Drink Machine!
• Serve 30 new demanding customers, from Medieval Wizards to Ancient Egyptian Mummies
• Unlock three different mini games, including Servo-Rama, Cakey-Makey and Match Cakes
• Receive trophies for completing specific tasks and follow your accomplishments in the Trophy Room
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.