We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 16, 2013
Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles!
In Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles!, dress to play and play to dress! Create your character and design their outfit in the dressing room, just as you like. When you are done, get ready to set off on an adventure, where you will have to catch as many bubbles as possible from the magic washing machine (which has many magical powers). The more you play, the more prizes and clothes you will receive to dress your character!
• Two games in one! Create and dress your character just as you like! Enjoy capturing bubbles from the magic washing machine!
• Many challenges and secret objects that will give you tons of accessories to dress your characters!
• Create many different characters, both boys and girls. There are thousands of combinations!!
• Two-player mode using the same Nintendo 3DS! Challenge your friends and beat them capturing magic bubbles!
• A beautiful world full of colour and with a 3D effect you will love!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.