Available Now Coming Mar 18, 2008
SEGA Superstars Tennis
Smash It Up With Sega’s Superstars!
Smash it up with SEGA superstars in wacky tennis fun! Coming to Wii and the DS, Sonic and other favorite characters take center stage to compete in one giant, action-packed tennis competition!
Suit up with Sonic, Aiai (Super Monkeyball), NiGHTS, Ulala (Space Channel 5), Beat (Jet Set Radio) and other characters, all with their own unique personalities and special moves in an entertaining world filled with unexpected crazy action. From rock’in DJ’s to hording zombies, each environment hosts mayhem around every corner – a perfect fit for unleashing Superstar powers to smash a winning ace.
Featuring a host of unique and crazy SEGA courts, wild party games, and unpredictable action, SEGA Superstars Tennis is guaranteed to score out-of-this-world fun.
· Tennis with a Twist – Sonic and 15 other SEGA Superstars compete in party-filled environments unleashing their Superstar powers to hold court in the wackiest tennis game ever.
· Have A Ball on 10 Whacky Courts – Wreak havoc in unique action-packed environments, such as Sonic’s Green Hill Zone and an alien-packed space portal, and unlock special bonus items.
· 8 Wild Party Games – Blast zombies, smash and dodge alien aircraft, or knock out devious criminals! Eye-popping madness with every stroke!
- System Wii
- Release Date Mar 18, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Sports
- PublisherSEGA of America
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?