We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 20, 2009
Become an international fashion star!
Design the next big thing in fashion and travel the world to build it into a worldwide fashion label. Create unique fashion collections; even use the Nintendo DSi™ to take pictures and apply them to your designs! As a young designer, launch your international brand, open boutiques around the world, and design the hottest, most wanted fashion in the world!
• Travel the World – Promote your fashion brand all over the world as
you set up runway shows, photoshoots, and celebrity endorsements
– Open boutiques in iconic fashion cities, promote your brand by taking part in local fashion events.
– Dress the hottest celebs in your designs and be seen on the red carpet.
• Design your Brand – Create a fashion collection under your own label.
– Choose your brand name and customize your own logo from a variety of fonts, backgrounds, and colors.
– Design amazing collections of different themes, you can even take pictures of patterns in the real world and apply them to your designs with the Nintendo DSi.
– Go shopping - Accessorize with shoes and jewelry, hats and purses.
• Become a Fashion Expert – Become a world famous fashion trends expert as you travel the world looking for the hottest fashions.
– Dress models all over the world, makeup, nails, hair, and fashion.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.