We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Apr 25, 2008
Everything but the chalk!
EA Playground offers endless hours of entertainment for all ages. It is the ultimate party play experience, where bragging rights are at stake as you take on your friends and family in fun and immersive playground games.
There's also a deep single player campaign that has you in pursuit of the coveted Playground King title, In this mode, you explore a bright and beautiful world, unlocking new locations and challenging colorful in-game characters in a variety of activities. Earn power-ups and collectables in this mode.
Those great DS controls make for games that are easy to pick up and play. Every game brings its own twist to the controls for the definitive, all-ages, gaming experience!
• Dodgeball - Knock all the other kids out of the game (by beaning them
with a ball) before they do the same to your team.
• Hoops - Become the master of the basketball court while you try and score the most points.
• Hopscotch - Test your rhythm and timing with this musical game of Hopscotch.
• RC Racers - Race mini cars around an action-packed track, picking up valuable power-ups along the way.
• Bug Hunt - You're on a mission to collect as many butterflies as you can, but watch out for those nasty bees or you'll get stung!
• Kicks - A free-for-all soccer match
• Skate & Sketch - Master these wacky tricks by connecting the dots as fast as possible.
• Spitballs - Search the playground for your target and when you've found them blow into the microphone to hit them with a spitball!
• Trampoline - The sky's the limit in this game of balloon popping! Jump as high as you can and pop as many balloons as possible!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.