Available Now Coming Oct 30, 2012
Winx Club: Magical Fairy Party
Winx Club: Magical Fairy Party lets you create your very own fairy and join the Winx Club. Set in Alfea School for Fairies, the girls sign up for the celebrations committee and plan, decorate, and put on some of the best parties Alfea has ever seen!
Through a series of creative and casual mini-games set in the school, you will learn and practice magical skills with Bloom, Stella, Flora, and the rest of the Winx Club, as you prepare for each seasonally-themed event. Along the way you’ll have opportunities to put your new magic skills to work as you try to undo the trouble caused by the Trix, who are trying to put a real damper on any party plans.
As a new student at Alfea, you’ll quickly befriend the Winx Club, volunteering to help them on the parties committee. Along the way you can transform into Believix gear to use your Magic in mini-games that’ll help you prepare for the events. As the school year progresses, you’ll join the girls to review how the last event went and decide together on the next event’s theme and timing, culminating in an unforgettable, end-of-year dance … designed by you!
• Join the Club – Create a fairy, enroll in Alfea, foster a pet, and
earn your spot in the Winx Club!
• Plan Seasonal School Events – Help the Winx Club fairies with the parties they are planning by gathering and placing decorations, planning your outfit, and designing to a theme.
• Fashionable Fairies – Customize the look of your fairy with a whole host of outfits, pets, hairstyles, wings, and more! These include school clothes and party outfits, that can reflect any event theme, and unlock throughout progression.
• Magic Mini-Games – Transform into Believix gear and use your magical powers to play exciting, replayable mini-games that help in preparing for an event.
• Horoscopes & Birthdays – Start play sessions with a horoscope-like affirmation and celebrate your fairy’s birthday - and your own - in the game!
• Unlockable Rewards – Throughout the game, players earn new outfits, pets and decorations!
• Trouble-Making Trix – Icy, Stormy and Darcy are at it again, and it’s up to you and your Magic to make sure the parties go off without a hitch!
• Story Cutscenes – Detailed cutscenes present key story elements featuring the player’s character, the Winx Club fairies, and other key characters helping with party themes and planning.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?