Available Now Coming May 04, 2010
Iron Man 2 The Video Game
Iron Man 2 is an action adventure game that takes you beyond the movie and into the comic universe.
Suit up as Iron Man or War Machine from the get-go. Iron Man gives the player unrivalled speed and agility, War Machine brings the heavy artillery, delivering a different gameplay experience. The player must decide which best suits the task ahead and prepare. From Tony Stark’s base of operations, direct R&D efforts and prepare for your selected mission by building and customizing your suit and weaponry. Accomplish super heroic deeds and battle villains as large as skyscrapers while in the maelstrom of a global crisis. Feel the impact of Iron Man’s weaponry. Blow holes through walls and bring down huge enemy structures and vehicles. Use a variety of devastating new melee combat moves to take out enemies at close range- in the air or on the ground. A unique story crafted by renowned MARVEL comic writer Matt Fraction brings you into Tony Stark’s movie-world with new locations, scenarios and villains.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 04, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherSEGA of America
- DeveloperHigh Voltage Software, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?