Available Now Coming Jan 22, 2008
No More Heroes
The journey to become the #1 assassin begins with a single slice
No More Heroes is the story of Travis Touchdown. He has received orders to kill a vagabond. In front of him appears the handsome assassin Helter Skelter. After a fierce skirmish, Travis eliminates Skelter, upon which Silvia Christel arrives. She informs Travis that his victory was done without UAA permission, but he nonetheless becomes the 11th best assassin. And so Travis’s journey begins.
Using the unique characteristics of Nintendo Wii, No More Heroes will offer an exhilarating action experience, a thrilling scenario written by Suda51, and stylish visuals and sounds created by Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
Hack and Smash Your Way Through Santa Destroy, California: Unleash a
lethal combination of sword slashes and wrestling moves in this fast
paced third-person action game. Easy to learn, but challenging to
Roam a Sand Box Universe in Full 3D: Immerse yourself in a modern,
highly stylized world. Roam the city on foot or slide around corners
on your speed bike.
An Action Experience Unlike Any Other on Wii: Bring the pain and let
your plasma-beam katana do the talking. You control the action with
two Wii remote sensitive attack stances and an arsenal of close combat
Interactive Special Attacks and Over-The-Top Finishing Moves: Complete
special moves by matching your Wii remote's movements to the cues on
screen. The crazier you finish off your opponent, the more cash you'll
earn for your efforts.
Side Missions and Mini-Games: Complete side jobs for extra cash or
just play them for fun. Features games like Pizza Delivery, Graffiti
Blaster and Speed Bike Racing.
- Highly Stylized Environments and Gameplay: Features environments that are both stunning and stylish. Gameplay gives a nod to the classic arcade games of the 80's, as well as the games of tomorrow.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jan 22, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- DeveloperGrasshopper Manufacture
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?