We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Ben 10: Omniverse™ is the only video game based on the highly-anticipated, Cartoon Network TV series, Ben 10: Omniverse. The brand-new show spans two time periods between Young and Teen Ben Tennyson, and introduces a hero sidekick, Rook.
In the new action game, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.
• Play as Ben of the Past and Present – For the first time
ever, players will battle as both Young Ben and Teen Ben and work with
Rook to defeat the evil plans of a destructive villain who will stop at
nothing to defeat the world.
• Introducing: Rook! – A brand new character to the series, Rook is a skilled but inexperienced Plumber graduate ready to fight alongside Ben with his awesome weapon, the Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
• First Video Game Based on the Brand New Ben 10 Series – Brawl your way through an assortment of action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop!
• Enjoy Fast-Paced Gameplay – Ben 10: Omniverse offers players an exciting action experience featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series! Switch between 13 playable alien forms including exciting new heroes like Bloxx and Gravattack.
• Multiple Ways to Enjoy the Fun! – Engage in an epic single-player campaign or journey with a friend or family member in two player co-op mode, where one player controls Ben and the other controls Rook.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.