We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Dec 20, 2010
In a strange and distant world you will have to lead a bionic vegetative growth enterprise
The objective of the game is to defend an incubator containing a growing specimen. To do this, you will be provided with different weapons and powers that will help you destroy, pause, or block these enemies. These threats will try to enter the incubator through the Plasma tubes that connect it with the life-giving energy that makes them grow.
Each of the enemies will have special features (speed, resistance, range) and, likewise, the weapons and blockers will have other features (damage, range, speed...). A total of 8 different weapons will be available, all of them upgradeable, which you will obtain as you advance through the 40 rounds that make up the game.
The whole system is sustained by energy. Therefore, using that energy, you will be able to acquire and upgrade all of the available weapons. You can obtain energy by constantly improving the energy cells that appear on each round.
• 3 Difficulty Levels: 3 different difficulty levels have been prepared
so that you can adjust the game to you ability.
• Adventure Mode: 5 different Worlds, each of them containing 8 rounds. A total of 40 rounds full of action, enemies and danger where you must prove your defense skills.
• Survival Mode: Beat the record in each one of the game worlds in this non-stop mode, where each wave is stronger than the previous one.
• Scenario Rotation: With an innovative play system, use the Wii Remote to rotate the level perspectives and access the rear tubes.
• Sniper: Discover special rounds where you must point and shoot the enemies.
• Enemies: Up to 21 enemy feature variations available.
• Weapons: Up to 24 variations in all of the weapons at your disposal.
• Files: Review enemies and weapons in the game files. Learn more about each of the available weapons and the enemy features.
• Unlocking system: Unlock weapons, enemies and play modes as you pass each one of the Adventure Mode rounds.
• Complete orchestral soundtrack.