Available Now Coming Oct 16, 2007
Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Are you ready to face your destiny?
Journey through 6 exotic locations filled with adventure to help Aang fulfill his destiny to master the bending arts and become the Avatar—for only the Avatar can stop the ruthless might of the Fire Nation! Defeat hordes of bizarre enemies and perform noble deeds on your quest to save the world.
- Who is the Blue Spirit? With the Fire Nation hot on his trail, Aang races to save his friends. Who is this mysterious warrior who appears to Aang and is he a friend or foe?
- Siege of the North: Fend off Admiral Zhao's assault on the Northern Water tribe by mastering the Arctic Waters. Aang must unleash the power of the Avatar in this ultimate battle for survival!
- Trouble in Kyoshi Village: Can you defeat the Boar-coons with your air blasts? Seek refuge in Kyoshi to escape the clutches of Prince Zuko, who is unrelenting in his quest to capture the Avatar.
- King of Omashu's Challenge: Use your skills and smarts to overcome the King's challenges, including duels with Hog-Monkeys, to master the Air Shield.
- The Scar of the World: Fire and Earth Warriors of the Past cannot rest until the spirit of the land is healed. Journey into the Spirit World and learn how to stop the awesome fury of the Spirit Guardian!
- Showdown at Crescent lsle: Aang must overcome the perils of the volcanic island to discover his true quest from Avatar Roku. But first Aang must face off with Prince Zuko in a bending duel for the ages.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 16, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?