Available Now Coming Aug 26, 2008
My Chinese Coach
Learning Chinese has never been so much fun! My Chinese Coach uses carefully structured lessons that guide you through vocabulary and calligraphy exercises. Explore China as you learn the basic pronunciations unique to the Mandarin language. Learn to pronounce sounds unique to Chinese by comparing your voice to a native speaker. Use the Nintendo DS stylus to trace over and properly write Chinese Characters.
- Explore China as each point of interest opens up your vocabulary - Lesson plans take place within interesting locations ranging from Beijing to the countryside
- Learn to pronounce sounds unique to Chinese by comparing your voice to a native speaker - Voice recording and playback feature of the DS lets you compare your accent to a native Mandarin speaker
- Develop your calligraphy skills as you trace over animations showing the proper way to write in Chinese - Write Chinese characters using the DS stylus and touch screen
- Participate in mini-games that will test your grasp of the structured lessons featured in the game - 12 mini-games reinforce lesson plans and the ability to write in Chinese
- Use the built-in reference tool to look up useful words and phrases - Chinese Dictionary and phrasebook with over 12,000 Mandarin words and hundreds of useful phrases.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?