We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2008
Note: not compatible with Nintendo DSi
Twist, tilt and turn in this innovative handheld experience!
Delivering an innovative way to experience handheld gaming, Tony Hawk’s Motion and Hue Pixel Painter utilizes the Motion Pack, developed by Kionix, Inc., to feature accelerometer technology on the Nintendo DS.
In Tony Hawk’s Motion players can twist, tilt and turn through numerous skateboarding sessions and for the first time in franchise history, the game brings snowboarding to its line-up adding to the more than 20 diverse mini-challenges available including new ones like Rail Hopper and Slalom and familiar ones like Hawk-Man and High Score.
Once players finish grinding through locales like Tokyo, Dubai, Vermont and the Alps, they can switch gears and dip into the action-oriented puzzler Hue Pixel Painter. Uncovering sources of paint below the ground’s surface, players take Hue through various landscapes bringing color back to a dreary environment and defending against the Drabs who have set out to leave the world gray and bland.
• Built for the DS from the ground up: Plug in the Motion Pack for a whole new way to experience handheld gaming. The Motion Pack seamlessly fits into the GBA slot turning the DS into a motion sensing controller.
• Same intuitive gameplay, Two unique experiences: The accelerometer-based control mechanism offers players innovative and original gameplay for two separate games in one package. Players take full control of characters by tilting, twisting and moving the DS to skate and snowboard in Tony Hawk’s Motion or bring color to a dull world in Hue Pixel Painter.
• Snowboarding introduced to the Tony Hawk franchise: Tony Hawk’s Motion brings an all-new experience to the franchise by introducing snowboarding for the first time with the help of pro snowboarder Todd Richards.
• Bring life and color to the world: In Hue Pixel Painter, quickly connect paint filled pools to transform still, barren wastelands into living landscapes of lush sounds and vivid color one element at a time.
• Exclusive music by top DJ/Remixer J. Period: Skate and snowboard in Tony Hawk’s Motion to constant beats and tempos mixed by one of the industry’s fastest-rising DJ/Remixers, J. Period.
• High replay value and gameplay variety: Players will glide through more than 10 levels as they bring color to various landscapes while preventing the vicious Drabs from devouring the color and essence from the world in Hue Pixel Painter or change gears with Tony Hawk’s Motion to face more than 20 skate and snowboarding challenges across four world locations.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.