We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 25, 2011
Build a world-class zoo destination by choosing your animals, hiring staff and entertaining visitors with your animals’ talents. Watch & practically touch them as they come alive in 3D!
• Build your own zoo and manage it to world-class fame! Bring in
animals, take care of them, and attract visitors. Manage which animals
are out each day and which are in prominent locations.
• Wide variety of 100 realistic 3D animals to collect and discover – unlock more and more animals to bring to your zoo, from penguins, lions and elephants to even extinct animals, each with lifelike movements and noises. The rarer the animal, the more traffic the zoo will get. Plus, as you unlock animals with your points received from entertaining visitors, you will learn fun animal facts and trivia.
• Watch your animals perform awe-inspiring talents and movements and capture them to entertain visitors – Once you have built strong relationships with your animals, use the Nintendo 3DS gyro sensor to capture your animals’ talents as if the handheld were a video camera. Watch and almost touch the animals as they come alive in 3D and show off their personality and skills. The better shots you capture, the more positive feedback you will get from your audience, and the more successful your zoo will become.
• Create a personalized photo album – Capture your favorite animals and their best talents to keep in your photo album and share with friends via SD card.
• Fully leverages Nintendo 3DS technology – features 3D animals, camera and motion-sensing movement and incredibly realistic graphics.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.