Available Now Coming Aug 29, 2013
Pokémon Rumble U
Each morning, Capsules filled with Toy Pokémon are delivered to the Toy Shop. One day, some capsules filled with Toy Pokémon accidentally drops into the river—a river that sets them adrift to a far-off place. Intent on getting back to the Toy Shop, the Toy Pokémon start walking. Suddenly, a Toy Pokémon appears in front of them and challenges them to a battle! Why are the Toy Pokémon fighting each other? Will they make it back to the Toy Shop?
- Battle and collect all 649 Pokémon in this over-the-top rumble!
- As a Toy Pokémon, you’ll take on huge waves of other Toy Pokémon through more than 70 battles that introduce new challenges and obstacles.
- Before each level, you can select to play as any of the Toy Pokémon you have collected.
- As the game progresses, more powerful Toy Pokémon can be collected through battles, which you can then play with.
- Using the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote controllers, you can play with up to 3 friends and collect even more Toy Pokémon together.
- NFC Figures* (sold separately) can be scanned to receive that Toy Pokémon in game and powered up using money gathered in the game to use their special traits in battle.
*NFC figures are not required to fully enjoy the game—they are an accessory sold separately that works with the game and enhances gameplay.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Aug 29, 2013
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?