We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 22, 2010
Embark on a journey filled with deadly enemies and treacherous dungeons.
Arc Rise Fantasia is a new turn-based RPG with a beautiful, anime-inspired Japanese art style. Players will jump into the shoes of L’Arc, a calm and composed mercenary, who sets out to defend the Meridian Empire from an impending invasion of ferocious creatures. After assembling a party of friends, each with a unique set of abilities, players will embark on a perilous journey across an overworld filled with deadly enemies and treacherous dungeons. While strategically queuing up attacks, players can summon mystical creatures and work with their party members to execute massive attacks. Arc Rise Fantasia features deep gameplay, top-notch production values, and an unforgettable story line for Wii - those who have been pining for a massive fantasy epic will definitely have their patience rewarded.
• From the developers who created the highly lauded Luminous Arc, comes their next epic role-playing game exclusively for Wii.
• Combines high quality 3D graphics and modern gameplay Classic Japanese high fantasy role-playing action involving airships, dragons, and a huge cast of characters.
• Music by legendary composer Yasunori Mutsuda (Chrono Trigger, Tobal No.1, Xenogears, and more)
• Over 30 hours of gameplay
• Trinity Battle System – Combine the skills of your party to unleash massive offensive strikes against your foes.
• Strategic Turn Based action – Fight as a team to survive
• Rogress System – Call upon the power of the Gods to annihilate your enemies.
• Expansive over world to explore with many Secrets, Locations, and Side Quests to discover.
• A vast array of customizable weapons, magic spells, and special moves unique to each character.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.