Available Now Coming Sep 18, 2007
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic returns to the Nintendo DS with all the classic 2D dual screen action of Sonic Rush, as well as a new high-seas adventure in which he clashes with ruthless pirates.
As Sonic, you set off from Windmill Village to explore seven islands. As you venture, you will uncover valuable items and materials that will help Tails build new ships so that Sonic can track down the villainous pirates in a variety of ways. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike, and hovercraft, you will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control your ships as you race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks, and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles.
At the end of each level, test your skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages. With new action-packed gameplay, you will snowboard down an avalanche, springboard off giant mushrooms, hang glide across wide gaps, and much more.
- A high-speed ocean adventures! Battle with wicked pirates on land and sea through 14 stages on seven different islands.
- Enhanced touch screen controls. Navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim your cannons during ship-to-ship battles
- Compete with friends via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play in two battle modes. Two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sep 18, 2007
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action
- PublisherSEGA of America
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?