Available Now Coming January 2010
Data East Arcade Classics
Re-live some of the greatest arcade games of all-time in this compilation of Data East hits!
More bang for your buck! Re-live your arcade marathons with 15 classic games in this jam-packed collection. Whether you're shooting baddies mid-freefall in Secret Agent or defending your cavewoman from vicious dinos in Caveman Ninja, this ultra-fun compilation lets you keep playing as long as your fingers can last; no quarters required!
• Includes 15 classic arcade games:
- Peter Pepper’s Ice Cream Factory (the rare sequel to Burger Time)
- Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja
- Burnin’ Rubber
- Caveman Ninja
- Crude Buster
- Express Raider
- Heavy Barrel
- Lock ‘n’ Chase
- Magical Drop III
- Secret Agent
- Side Pocket
- Street Hoop
- Super Real Darwin
- Wizard Fire
• Unlock multiple rewards by achieving 75 different goals. Earn Music Soundtracks, Gallery Items, Classic Arcade Marquees and Bezels, and much more.
• Link your high scores to your Miis
• Save, load and pause the game at any point during play; no quarters required!
• Team up with or play against your friends in any game—they’re all two player in addition to single player
- System Wii
- Release Date January 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Arcade, Action
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?