Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Following the story line from the Cartoon Network television show, in Naruto: Path of the Ninja players will be able to explore the Village Hidden in the Leaves and the world of Naruto as you roam across forests, fields, rivers and mountains. Along the way players will encounter bosses and enemies that they must use their special techniques to defeat. What’s your nindo?
6 playable characters – Play as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Neji or Rock Lee and as you travel through the various environments in the game you will encounter all of your favorite ninja’s from the TV show!
Special formation combat system – Players must choose different characters for battles based on who they feel has the best strengths to defeat the enemy. Going one step further; by choosing individual character stances, the team can build formations that will give bonuses to the entire group’s attributes and abilities.
Original game for North America – All of the best elements of the NARUTO Nintendo Game Boy Advance and DS Role-playing Games in Japan have been brought together to create Naruto: Path of the Ninja, delivering a brand new game for North America.
Train your ninja team to learn over 90 different jutsu!
Jutsu input and combination techniques – Utilizing the Nintendo DS Touch Screen and button inputs, there are a variety of different ways players can take their attacks to the next level. Characters can even combine their jutsu techniques to create all new jutsu!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 23, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing
- PublisherTomy Corporation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?