Available Now Coming Aug 18, 2009
Be Careful What You Wish For!
Bring the outrageous and enchanting mayhem of Shorts, the movie, to your Nintendo DS. After a magical rainbow rock that grants wishes brings chaos to the suburbs, players must fix wishes-gone-wrong in this entertaining platformer with classic puzzle elements. Play as 4 of your favorite characters from the movie. Free your house from booger monsters as Nose Noseworthy. Escape the canyon of doom and the castle that Loogie Short wished into existence. Choose between Toe Thompson and Helvetica Black to destroy the power-mad Mr. Black in the Black Box factory. It’s up to you to return the community of Black Falls to normal.
• Run through 26 replayable levels in 3 distinct episodes from the movie
that take place in a laboratory-like house in the town of Black Falls, a
factory, and a castle with a moat
• Play as Nose Noseworthy, Loogie Short, Toe Thompson and Helvetica Black, each with their own special jump and unique ability
• Use the stylus to draw temporary platforms to jump on and get around obstacles or create a shield to avoid dangerous threats
• Activate special jumps and unique abilities like the alien and wasp hover-jumps, telekinesis super-attack, invincibility, and growth and shrink ray guns for sticky situations
• Collect energy balls to power special abilities. Find hidden heart pieces to increase your health and pick up keys to unlock your way forward
• Get help from alien friends, giant wasps and a pterodactyl dinosaur to reach new areas
• Face a multitude of enemies like booger monsters, bomb shooting crocodiles, poison spitting snakes, bats, and sparking robots
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Aug 18, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Platformer
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperA2M (Artificial Mind and Movement)
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?