Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
Style Lab Makeover
Play with your style!
Take your picture with the Nintendo DSi camera and use it to create your very own face in the game! Ever wonder what you look like with curly hair? Black hair? Or midnight blue eyeshadow? You can perfect your unique look by experimenting with different makeup and hairstyles. Win points playing fun minigames, and use them to shop for new beauty products!
• Become Part of the Game
• Take your picture with the Nintendo DSi and use it to create your own face in the game!
• Find the perfect styles to suit your facial features.
• Transform Yourself
• Take on beauty challenges to improve your skills and earn points and rewards.
• Learn new tips and tricks
• Discover your own unique style with personality tests and in-game expert recommendations.
• Unleash your creativity in free mode… your imagination has no limits!
• Share Your Style
• Take pictures of your friends and give them makeovers with your new expertise!
• Use your mini-game points to go shopping for new beauty products and send them to friends.
• Share your new looks with friends via local wireless.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?