One day a mischievous wizard came up with a mysterious invention called "Ghost Ink." Everything drawn with the Ghost Ink turned into Ghosts. These trickster Ghosts began jumping into pictures and books, pulling pranks, causing havoc around the world.
Our hero, Pac-Man, rushed to defeat them with his mighty Magic Pen - the only weapon effective to defeat these Ghosts, and locked all the Ghosts inside a book. But before he could turn the Ghosts back into the Ghost Ink, he was also captured within a piece of paper!
You must now take over Pac-Man's quest to defeat the mischievous Ghosts. Use the stylus to draw Pac-Man, control his movements to eat up all the Ghosts on the screen. Travel from the lower to the upper screen to collect items and accumulate points. Can you bring peace and quiet back to the world with the Magic Pen?
- Draw Pac-Man! Use the stylus to draw Pac-Man, and watch as he comes to life on-screen for a totally new gameplay experience.
- Pac-Man gets bigger! How big is your Pac-Man? When you encounter the big Ghost Boss, draw a bigger Pac-Man so you can eat him!
- Control his movements! Draw a wall, and Pac-Man will change direction; when you place the stylus on a moving Pac-Man, he stops. Maximize Pac-Man's movements and eat all the Ghosts!
- Shoot down the Ghosts! How's your aim? Once you clear the fourth stage, you will be able to draw arrows on the bottom screen that will shoot up to the upper screen, making Ghosts fall for you to eat.
- Collect Items! Scoot over to the Item Road on the upper screen and collect items that appear.
- Blow it up! When you clear stage 8, you acquire a new skill - the ability to draw a bomb. The size of the circle you draw determines the size of the blast, and the length of the fuse determines the time it takes for it to blow.