Available Now Coming Nov 11, 2008
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
Battle in an epic war of tiny proportions through the surreal perspective of a three inch high Mushroom Man.
Mushroom Men inhabit the world that goes on while we humans are looking the other way, in the twilight hours when we sleep. We tower above them and go about our business completely unaware of the war waged at our feet.
After the comet had passed, the scientists concluded that the strange, green dust had no effect on the world. No one noticed that tiny plants and fungi were acting strangely. Mushrooms, cacti, flowers and vines had awakened to full consciousness. Tribes quickly formed, building plant and fungi nations and with nation building… came war!
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars shows gamers the mundane world from the surreal perspective of a three inch high Mushroom Man. As the brave Bolete Mushroom named Pax players can wreak havoc on their enemies by transforming common household trinkets and trash into weapons and tools.
- Man’s trash is Pax’s treasure – Use everyday items and trash you find around with the Scav weapons building system. Try different combinations to assemble the perfect weapon for any situation
- Bend the world to your will with Spore Powers and rearrange your surroundings to reach new heights or overcome obstacles.
- Battle through 10 lush and surreal levels in an oversized and hostile world. Everything from spiders and beetles to rabbits, moles, and rival mushroom tribes become formidable opponents.
- Take on the fast paced single-player adventure or bring a friend to battle in 2 player cooperative mode
- Features a soundtrack written and performed by Les Claypool
- Completes the Spore Wars story introduced in Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi on Nintendo DS
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 11, 2008
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherGamecock Media Group
- DeveloperRed Fly Studio
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?