Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
Battle in an epic war of tiny proportions through the surreal perspective of a three inch high Mushroom Man.
Mushroom Men inhabit the world that goes on while we humans are looking the other way, in the twilight hours when we sleep. We tower above them and go about our business completely unaware of the war waged at our feet.
After the comet had passed, the scientists concluded that the strange, green dust had no effect on the world. No one noticed that tiny plants and fungi were acting strangely. Mushrooms, cacti, flowers and vines had awakened to full consciousness. Tribes quickly formed, building plant and fungi nations and with nation building… came war!
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars shows gamers the mundane world from the surreal perspective of a three inch high Mushroom Man. As the brave Bolete Mushroom named Pax players can wreak havoc on their enemies by transforming common household trinkets and trash into weapons and tools.
- Man’s trash is Pax’s treasure – Use everyday items and trash you find around with the Scav weapons building system. Try different combinations to assemble the perfect weapon for any situation
- Bend the world to your will with Spore Powers and rearrange your surroundings to reach new heights or overcome obstacles.
- Battle through 10 lush and surreal levels in an oversized and hostile world. Everything from spiders and beetles to rabbits, moles, and rival mushroom tribes become formidable opponents.
- Take on the fast paced single-player adventure or bring a friend to battle in 2 player cooperative mode
- Features a soundtrack written and performed by Les Claypool
- Completes the Spore Wars story introduced in Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi on Nintendo DS