Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2005
Texas Hold 'Em Poker
Texas Hold ‘Em Poker DS will bring all the action from the poker table into your palm on the Nintendo DS. Compete in Quick Game or Tournament Mode against up to 10 computer players and then once you're ready take on up to 4 of your friends via the wireless multiplayer link in limit or no limit play. Go ‘all in' with the hottest poker craze around, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker DS!
• Play 7 different Poker games in Tournament or Head-to-Head linked modes
• Compete in Practice, Quick-Play Tournaments or Tour Championship Season with a choice of Limit or No-limit
• Advanced bluff mechanic giving a myriad of tells/emotions/reactions to your computer opponents.
• Touch screen features to include: win percentages, action buttons, and chip management
• Full Texas Hold'em game play, including 5/10 Limit Play, 25/50 Limit Play, Pot Limit, and No Limit Play.
• 6 person wireless link multiplayer
• Password entry feature allows players to save their bankroll for future games in Career Mode.
• Play in country wide tournaments in 7 different venues and ultimately compete in Vegas for the Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Championship.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 16, 2005
- No. of Players up to 6 players
- Category Simulation
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?